A single hung window consists of two sashes, one on the top that does not move and another on the bottom that does move vertically. Contrast single-hung windows with fixed windows (consisting of one sash that does not move) or double-hung windows (consisting of two sashes, both of which move up and down).
SERIES 3000 SINGLE HUNG WINDOWS
Alcor's Series 3000 Single Hung window brings you 'classic beauty' combined with 'old world' charm.The series 3000 can be combined with architectural shapes to make a "statement in style".
- Multi- Chambered 3.75" Steel reinforced uPVC Frame
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash that will not gap apart over time increasing strength and durability
- Continuous weather-stripping around sash for air and water tightness
- Tilt in sash for easy cleaning particularly on upper floor levels
- Half screen with extruded Frame
- Available with a number of glazing options including single and double glaze and also impact resistant glass option.
SERIES 3000 SINGLE HUNG WINDOWS WITH TILT-IN SASH